Your Spokane carbon monoxide detectors notify you the instant they detect excess CO gas
Carbon monoxide might be odorless and colorless, but . However, your Spokane monitored CO detector will warn you when it senses rising CO buildup. Just like your monitored fire detectors, an ultra loud alarm will sound once it sees dangerous levels of carbon monoxide. It also sends an alert to your smartphone and your Vivint monitoring agents so you can quickly get your family out of the house as the fire department arrive.