The best in monitored fire alarms provide an upgrade in how they work too. Modern implements not only discern smoke, they will also recognize increasing temperature levels. If they are triggered, your monitoring team is instantly notified. They can even be configured to deliver updates directly to your mobile device.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Spokane?
When a crisis occurs, you will have enough to do just ensuring your little ones are out of harm's way. Having assistance standing by that is able to immediately validate the alarm and inform emergency personnel in your name is merely a wise choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Spokane:
- Excess heat or smoke is observed, and your alarm sounds
- Your unified home security system notifies your 24-hour monitoring professionals instantly
- You are called to confirm the situation and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring team are unable to get ahold of you, or you confirm the fire, they will alert emergency personnel in an instant
You will be astonished by how fast this process unfolds. As you collect your family to leave the premises, the fire department is most likely already responding. When you integrate fire alarm monitoring, you will get these perks:
- 24/7 protection regardless of your location
- Increased probability of fast response times from first responders
- Dedicated monitoring agents who will know which component was triggered
- Sense of security knowing someone is always standing by to assist
It’s important to remember that emergencies can take place without warning. Think about unintentionally leaving a candle going when you leave for the night, and a furry friend manages to push it over. While this scenario may seem implausible, it has happened before. If it does, you’ll be shielded with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Spokane, it’s the perfect time to upgrade your home with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll include integrated fire alarms and your choice of safety devices in your personalized plan. When you choose around-the-clock monitoring, your home will be protected at every moment, no matter where you are. Design your versatile smart home right now by dialing (509) 794-3440 or filling out the form on this page.