Smart home indoor cameras in Spokane are ideal baby monitors
As elements of your complete home security system, you can access your indoor cameras and each of your components with a single app. This offers you practicality and comfort as you can keep an eye on your baby from anywhere via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-definition video feed: You’ll enjoy crystal clear, high-quality images of your child. You may even watch recorded clips directly from your phone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you can actually verbalize to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to calm a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you are able to utilize the 2-way talk feature via your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your little one decides nap time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you can have motion-triggered updates dispatched directly to your smartphone.
- One-tap contact: Even though this perk is generally for older children, it’s worth bringing up. With an easy tap of a button, your youngster can reach out to you by means of the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home right in the palm of your hand is a fantastic bonus. If you notice that your little one is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it could be a bit warm in the nursery, you can adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. If they wake up, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’ll be there soon. Have a second child? You can integrate a second indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with a single smartphone app.
Design Your Spokane smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Spokane smart home and benefit from the assurance and safety Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can offer. Contact (509) 794-3440 today and see how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for everyone.