Features to look for in a home security camera in Spokane
So many people in Spokane want to take a look what’s going on at their house when they are not home This is a principal reason why security cameras are some of the most effective devices to include as you customize your home security system. Even though free-standing cameras can be beneficial when set up properly, they’re even more helpful when included into your property’s comprehensive system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Spokane? You’ll be happy to know these vital components have more features than previous iterations. You can view live feeds from indoor cameras or surprise intruders with integrated deterrent mechanisms from outside cameras. And you can direct your home security cameras easily in one smart app.
Impressive features bolster home security cameras in Spokane
Versatile and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will elevate your property’s defense to a different level. These vital aspects of your home security system can be found with an impressive range of features including two-way communications, video storage, and mobile access. Review all of the possibilities below.
- Forceful deterrents: Choose a camera that will react instantly. If odd behavior is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear red ring will form next to the camera’s lens and a loud alert will resonate.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision capability offers clear-cut views of your property no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even sustain their crisp imaging when closing in on particular areas.
- Cloud storage: Choose surveillance with cloud storage functionality and the capacity to review clips straight from your cell phone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in Spokane are typically connected to a convenient mobile device app. You can view current streams or pre-recorded segments and even activate or deactivate your security. The Vivint App will post an alert to your phone when a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detection: Integrated motion detectors means your cameras will take notice whenever strange action is detected. You’ll even be alerted with an update on your mobile device.
- Speak to delivery people or loved ones: Would you welcome the chance to contact your kids once they get home from school? Do you have a stranger at your front door? Today’s surveillance systems, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient bi-directional audio so you can chat with any person detected by your surveillance device.
- Improve your perspective: As a general rule, your outdoor cameras should give you no less than a 120° view. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts a viewing angle of 140°.
- Custom zone coverage: This feature provides the opportunity to designate the precise area you would like your camera to watch over. This can be important to better define the activity you watch as you don’t necessarily want updates whenever a car goes by on the road.
Design your own smart home
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Spokane. The only thing left to do is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Phone (509) 794-3440 to start or submit the form below to engage our home protection and automation professionals.