How does home monitoring work in Spokane?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a worthwhile option for defending your home and family. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Spokane home monitoring works
If you like the idea of always having a professional there to back you up in times of emergency, 24-7 home monitoring is a good option for you. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are too intrusive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your residence or reviewing your video clips. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is not able to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the situation and will function as the main touch point for local responders if you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are tied to your house through your security components. This provides more than just inner peace as you have real, trained professionals to guide you through your emergency.
Defending your property, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance at the ready in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re at the house as you’ll be occupied ensuring those in your family are out of danger. It’s even more essential when something takes place when you’re away. Consider your smoke detector going off or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on holiday. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to notice the sound of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your home is always defended, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Spokane home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your property’s security. All signals from components are directed through this vital, central command center. In addition to being your bridge to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these additional advantages:
- Emergency button to get in contact with your smart home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio functionality letting you talk right to your monitoring team
- You can ask for help with any sort of concern, including medical matters
If you’re unable to find your phone when a disaster takes place, you may still communicate with your monitoring staff directly through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your advanced Spokane security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and get a comprehensive Spokane smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you should have. We understand the significance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you would like to upgrade your property’s defense, place a call to (509) 794-3440 or complete the following form to begin.